Happy B-Day
Smarty's 21st birthday
*all smiles*
Happy B-Day
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Happy Birthday!
I used to not really get into my birthday, but the past couple of years I have.
Have anything fun planned?
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Happy birthday smarty. Chris Leak is a loser.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
nothing really planned. just dinner out most likely.. maybe I'll order a drink or something while we're out, but unfortunately I won't be gettin drunk Blue hates it so that's a good enough reason not to I guess.
and Chris Leak may not be the best QB but he is by far the hottest. =p
A nice dinner out makes me a happy girl [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Well VTGal, meet you at McDonalds in 5, my treat [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Belated happy B-Day. Mine was thursday but when you get near half a century old you don't pay too much attention to it anymore. I had trouble remembering how old I was, seriously [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Happy birthday to the OLD and the NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
![]()
Happy Birthday Smarty, you were a toddler last time the gators beat the beloved. Dont worry though, the older you get, the more accepting you will be of being the #3 team in Florida. That is until USF and UCF passes the gators by. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks